Firefighters save pregnant dog from house fire



Firefighters played heroes for a dog exposed to smoke in a house fire

Local news station KKTV reports that the fire department in Pueblo, Colorado rescued a pregnant dog after a fire broke out in a home Thursday morning.

Taken this morning at a #fire, keeping our #community and #furryfriends safe #pfd

— Pueblo Fire Dept (@PFDPIO) June 25, 2015

There were no people home when the fire happened, but at least one dog died from smoke inhalation. The fire department told reporters that multiple animals were in the home at the time of the fire, but it is unclear how many survived aside from the dachshund pictured Read more…

More about Dogs, Fire, Watercooler, Conversations, and Inspiring


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s